imgix only charges for Master Images that are actually requested. We reset the counter for Master Images on the 1st of each month, so it's typical to see a high count early in the month as customers view your site and the Master Images are fetched, rendered, and cached in response. The count will slow down as the month progresses unless a large number of new Master Images are requested (either due to long-tail content being activated or new Masters being added to your Source and then requested).
Articles in this section
- How and when will I be billed?
- How do you calculate the Master Image charge?
- How do you calculate the bandwidth charge?
- What is the monthly minimum for usage?
- Is the pricing per Source, or per account?
- How will my costs change over time?
- How do you charge for delivery to different regions?
- How are multiple-image operations like watermarks and blends charged?
- How does using imgix.js or other responsive design libraries affect my cost?