Images that are used as overlays, watermarks, etc. will count as master images even if they are not addressed or served directly. For example, if you have 5 images of cars and 1 image of a logo, and you use the logo as a watermark on each of the car photos, you would be billed for 6 master images. The logo image may never be delivered directly, but still counts as an master image since it is fetched to render the logo watermark.
Articles in this section
- How and when will I be billed?
- How do you calculate the Master Image charge?
- How do you calculate the bandwidth charge?
- What is the monthly minimum for usage?
- Is the pricing per Source, or per account?
- How will my costs change over time?
- How do you charge for delivery to different regions?
- How are multiple-image operations like watermarks and blends charged?
- How does using imgix.js or other responsive design libraries affect my cost?