If you receive an error code for an image request, you can find the meaning and possible causes below.
400 Bad Request
- The image is requested from a Web Proxy Source, and the URL that is proxied is not an absolute URL.
- The image is requested from a Web Proxy Source with an invalid hostname.
- The image is requested from a Source with the Secure URL option turned on, but the s signature is either missing or invalid.
- The Source is configured to know the presence of the object, but the object is missing.
- Any permissions that the Source needs to access images from the origin are incorrect.
404 Not Found
- The image cannot be accessed from the origin.
- The image is requested from a Source that is not deployed.
- The image is requested from a Source that does not contain the hostname of the URL under Domains.
413 Request Entity Too Large
- The requested image is too large. Our current input limit is 500MB.
421 Misdirected Request
- The requested image has failed internal verification. This is usually caused by a corrupt image.
422 Precondition failed
- A parameter in the query string contains an invalid value, e.g. w=0.
500 Internal Server Error
- An error occurred while processing the image.
503 Service Unavailable
- Temporary unavailability due to processing requirements, i.e. a requested GIF is too large.
504 Gateway Timeout
- A timeout occurred while attempting to fetch the object from the origin.