Our pricing is designed to grow with you in a way that's easy to understand and predict. You can create as many Derivatives of an image as you need (and use as many parameters per Derivative as you want), at no extra cost. We charge for the bandwidth to deliver Derivatives to your customers, but not to create them. This means your costs do not change if you suddenly need a new image size or want to take advantage of more imgix features.
Articles in this section
- How and when will I be billed?
- How do you calculate the Master Image charge?
- How do you calculate the bandwidth charge?
- What is the monthly minimum for usage?
- Is the pricing per Source, or per account?
- How will my costs change over time?
- How do you charge for delivery to different regions?
- How are multiple-image operations like watermarks and blends charged?
- How does using imgix.js or other responsive design libraries affect my cost?